Fresh products, everything made to order when purchased.
Chilean sandwiches have been identified as among the 10 best types of sandwiches worldwide.
It takes less than 7 minutes, to have products prepared fresh.
Our cost structure is 100% more efficient than any competitor in the market.
Gives our franchisees full control of their inventory.
AVAN - GRADE DESIGN
We don ´t use plastic. Everything is served to the customer using glasses, silverware and plates.
Our suppliers are tracked in terms of quantity of products purchased, invoices, credit and delivery etc.
All of our locations are designed to show the customers how we prepare the products, involving them in the experience of seeing how we make the food that they haver ordered.
We are constantly innovating our systems to create a differentiation from competitors.
Our team has more than 25 years`experience in the food industry and provides full support in all areas 24/7.
Our software was developed with the lastest programing tecnology anqular 5 allows our franchisees to have full control of their business even from his cellphone
10 YEARS / 10 YEAR RENEWAL
OUTLET OPENING FEE
No outlet opening fees fot the initial
5 restaurant openings.
thereafter $USD 36.OOO
AREA DEVELOPMENT FEE
$ USD 180.000 / deposit $ USD 36.000
5% of groos sales paid to
astoria for each restaurant
2% of gross from all astoria outlets for marketing expenditure
MASTER FRANCHISEE TRAINING
Training regular employees module 1 to 5 / Unit managers modules 1 to 7 / Sub - franchise modules 1 to 12 / Master franchise modules 1 to 14
Operation / Human resorses / Local marketing
Profit optimization / Perfomance managment ( investment, loan, funding, ROI, profitability, cashflow)
MARKETING AND PRODUCT
· Aligned with our Vision & Values
· A reputation for Honesty and Integrity
· Considers the acquisition of Astoria franchise rights as a serious long-term commitment which will require the active involvement and support and a full-time commitment.
· Convinced that the franchise business has a growing role in the country's economy and that the Astoria system and technology is essential to the success of the business.
· Sufficient capital (cash or cash equivalents) to adequately finance Astoria development
· Capability to develop the local infrastructure and support systems required to successfully manage Astoria development and expansión
PRO FORMA P&L
ASTORIA PRO - FORMA P & L
DEVELOPMENT COST ESTIMATE
Total food and packaging cost
Renovation - Structural & Carpentry
Renovation - Mechanical & Electrical
Signage & Menu Board
TOTAL CONSTRUCTION COST
Other operating costs
Furniture & Fixtures
TOTAL OPERATING EXPENSE
TOTAL EQUIPMENT COST
TOTAL NEW STORE DEVELOPMENT COST